The club owns, well trained and docile horses to suit requirements i.e ladies hacks, ponies & officers change of all age groups.
Riding facilities are provided for both adults & children.
Riding lessons are imparted by experienced riding instructors. Special attention is paid to the beginners.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Membership is effective from the date of the first lesson.
- Members are entitled to two rides every week, each of one-hour duration, eight rides in a month.
- Members may request for rescheduling in case of absence of a ride, Rescheduling of the ride may be allowed at the discretion of club which will be based upon availability of slots.
- Members are requested to report five minutes before the class, in order to ensure the timely start of the class.
- Friends and parents are requested not to distract their wards during the class. They are welcome to watch from outside the rinding ring.
- One particular horse cannot be assigned to one member every time. Such request from the member will not be entertained.
- If no confirmation of absence is given by the member for more than 1 month, membership will be canceled and after will be forfeited.
- The club is closed on National & Gazetted Holidays ( 26 January, 15 August & 2 October ) & Diwali, Dussehra & Holi These holidays are counted and no compensatory ride will be given.
- In case a member intense to resign he/she shall give at least 30 days notice of such intention.
- Adult rides are at their own risk. Children are at their parents’risk.
- Adults should submit residential poof & birth certificate for Children.
- The form changes of Rs.100/- will be adjusted against the riding fees.
- Above 40 years have to submit the medical certificate for fitness.
Hard hats. Jodhpur’s, jeans or breeches. ankle closed Shoes with leather sole and heels.
|Admission Fees(Non Refundable)
|Monthly Riding twice a week
|a) Adult each||10,100/-||9000/-||19100/-|
|b) Children 4-15 Year||7100/-||7000/-||14100/-|
|Duration of each ride : One hour
CHARGES FOR NON MEMBERS:
|a) Adults||1700/- Hour|
|b) Children 7-14 Year||1500/Hour|
|c) Children 4-7 Year||750/ Half Hour|
- All payments to be made in advance by cash or cheque to Delhi riding club.
- In case a member does for a holiday for one month or more, a retainer fee of Rs.2500/- per month will be changed, in advance provided management is informed minimum of seven days in advance.
- Riding fees are liable to be revised from time as decided by the management.
- The riding fee changes are hardly sufficient to cover the maintenance expense of the horses.As such, voluntary donations are most welcome for the purchase of new Horses & Ponies.
DELHI RIDING CLUB
Founded in 1968 by Captan Kundan Singh
Safdarjung Road, Near DID New Delhi 110003